We are an experienced, effective resource in helping parties understand the current condition of the home. As an established Triangle-based home inspection company, we know what to look for, how to evaluate it, and the way to present our findings in a timely, documented and understandable manner.
Clients often tell us that our reports are easy to follow, and offer clear-cut recommendations. We typically deliver our reports within 24 hours of the inspection.
Among the areas we evaluate in detail are:
- Structural Components (including the foundation, floor structure, roof structure, crawl spaces, basements, etc.)
- Exterior (including siding, trim, doors, decks, windows, etc.)
- Roofing (including shingle condition, coverings, flashing, skylight exteriors, chimneys, etc.)
- Plumbing (including water heaters, pipes, faucets, toilets, bathtubs, showers, etc.)
- Electrical (including the meter, main/subpanels, fuse boxes, lights, receptacles, etc.)
- HVAC – Heat/AC (including units, ducts, thermostats, registers, filters, etc.)
- Interiors (including walls, ceilings, doors, windows, cabinets, etc.)
- Appliances (including dishwashers, ranges, ovens, microwave ovens, disposals, etc.)
- Insulation & Ventilation (including attics, crawl spaces, storage areas, vapor barriers, etc.)
Click here to review a sample report from Detailed Home Inspections.
To schedule your home inspection, simply click here. For more information about our home inspection and related services, please contact us at 919-608-3742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.